Business Owner vs. High Speed Rail

And would Fox news bother with a story if it was another 8 lane highway? Plenty of properties compulsorily purchased for the USA's highways over the years...

Paul

And would Fox news bother with a story if it was another 8 lane highway? Plenty of properties compulsorily purchased for the USA's highways over the years...

Paul

With the North Carolina Turnpike Authority apparently itching to destroy the back-country peace of Garner and Clayton, I might have to ditto at that. :eek:

Regards.

With the North Carolina Turnpike Authority apparently itching to destroy the back-country peace of Garner and Clayton, I might have to ditto at that. :eek:

Regards.

As Bill drifts....

Garner needs to secede from that wretched Wake county and send all the liberals to Cary (Containment Area for Relocated Yankees).

Mostly, my only reason for venturing to the area has been for http://www.pdhsc.com/ so I can play with some fun toys. Their most fun toy of course being a fully automatic MP-5 submachine gun. <see pic> :udrool:

Hkmp5count-terr-wiki.jpg

and now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

I'll bet there is a lot of people in this town who wants to see the old station return to former glory again, i cannot disagree with that. But town should buy him out at market price. I'm sure they can afford that. Then HE can afford to build a new shop more dedicated for auto repair.

Cities and towns have been taking folks property from them for years and to thier discredit the coutrs have been agreeing with the cities - not the owners. One city recently took property from a family and gave it to a private company. Where is the justice in that?

I spent 10 years in the military defending this country. Sometimes I think I had my weapon pointed in the wrong direction.

Ben

Back