Bulkhead flats are bugging me

boc61

This has started happening since the new hotfix has gone in. When placing any of the 52 ft bulkheads on the track, the red bug shows up with this error:

Unknown : File industryproductinfocomplete.gs, Line 260, ER_Timeout
function $IndustryProductInfoComplete@IndustryProductInfoCollection::AddProduct(Asset,Vehicle), line 216
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::AddQueueToProduct(Asset,ProductQueue), line 437
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::InitFromAsset(), line 1162
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::Init(BaseIndustry), line 89
function $void@IndustryProductInfoCollection::Init(Vehicle), line 116
function $void@Vehicle::Init(), line 163
function $void@FX_Traincar::Init(), line 323
function $void@MeshObject::Init(Asset), line 343

If I try to use "edit properties" I get this:

Error: PropertyBrowserRefresh() not handled
A script error occurred while attempting to edit the properties of this asset.

Exiting the properties menu causes a CTD.

Has a TANE update once again managed to break something that was working fine before?
This affects all the cars in the freeware bulkhead pack. The PVRX bulkhead does not appear to be affected.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed on those items for at least 2 yrs now so hate to say it, something in the latest TANE hotfix has done something. Looking at that piece of code you posted it doesnt even look like its something JR controlled causing it so not sure what to tell you beyond "dont use em for now!"

Unknown : File industryproductinfocomplete.gs, Line 260, ER_Timeout
Has a TANE update once again managed to break something that was working fine before?
This affects all the cars in the freeware bulkhead pack. The PVRX bulkhead does not appear to be affected.

If you suspect that the problem is associated with the products used in these vehicles then use the following procedure to identify it.

Compare these vehicles with something similar that does not show the error, such as the PVRX bulkhead.

Identify products used in this vehicle that are not used in that other vehicle.

Clone one of the problem vehicles, then remove these products one at a time until the error goes away.

When you find the problem product, remove it from all vehicles (using the Dependant Assets option) and then delete the product.

Nothing has changed on those items for at least 2 yrs now so hate to say it, something in the latest TANE hotfix has done something. Looking at that piece of code you posted it doesnt even look like its something JR controlled causing it so not sure what to tell you beyond "dont use em for now!"

Pretty much what I planned. They worked OK before the hotfix so something got knocked off track. I'm not surprised, it wouldn't be a Trainz update without something being broken. I haven't really played much since the hotfix, I wonder what other surprises I'll find.

[If you suspect that the problem is associated with the products used in these vehicles then use the following procedure to identify it.

Compare these vehicles with something similar that does not show the error, such as the PVRX bulkhead.

Identify products used in this vehicle that are not used in that other vehicle.

Clone one of the problem vehicles, then remove these products one at a time until the error goes away.

When you find the problem product, remove it from all vehicles (using the Dependant Assets option) and then delete the product.

I'll keep that in mind if I feel ambitious. Thanks

Back