VR Goods Sheds by Jerker

UncleBuck

Hi All,
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here goes....

I am updating the Oxford to Queens route to run in Trainz+ but some of the assets I am using are throwing an error as follows:

Code:
; <NULL> : File industryproductinfocomplete.gs, Line 222, ER_Timeout
; <NULL> : Stack Dump...
; <NULL> : function $bool@IndustryProductInfoCollection::DoesProductHaveTrack(Asset,string), line -1
; <NULL> : function $string[]@MultipleIndustryNew::GetPropertyElementList(string), line 2006
- <NULL> : PropertyLiveHTML::PromptForListPropertyValue> Error: Could not call PropertyObject.GetPropertyElementList(string)

These assets are the VR Goods Sheds by Jerker and I was wondering how I can fix them.

Is it something as simple as replacing the "multipleindustrynew.gs" file within the asset with a more up to date version?

Cheers,
Colin

I do not see any VR goods sheds by Jerker on the DLS. There are ones by victrainz and ad602000. These are packaged in TRS22.

I do not see any VR goods sheds by Jerker on the DLS. There are ones by victrainz and ad602000. These are packaged in TRS22.
I think they were originally modelled by Jerker as the DLS icon shows "Jerker [75943]", however you are correct, they are the ones that are on the DLS with the author of VicTrainz

That sort of error is usually a script thread (of execution) problem. Can you quote a kuid please?

Never mind, I found them - I think. There are 8 Vic Goods Shed Generic on the CRG repair list probably because of some script issue N3V's validation didn't like. These are all by VicTrack but obviously made by Jerker. I can see about getting them repaired but it might take a couple of weeks.

Never mind, I found them - I think. There are 8 Vic Goods Shed Generic on the CRG repair list probably because of some script issue N3V's validation didn't like. These are all by VicTrack but obviously made by Jerker. I can see about getting them repaired but it might take a couple of weeks.
That would be great if they can be repaired as I want to use them on the Oxford to Queens reboot that I am working on.

I'm not in a huge rush as there is a LOT of other work that needs to be done and I am still trying to understand the correct way to use (i.e. place) the @Ranger_51 signals and speed signs anyway.

Colin.

Eight of those VR goods sheds have been repaired, tested independently and uploaded to the DLS. They are now TB4.6 because of library script changes but the models themselves look much the same. It's getting rather difficult to make script changes for TB4.5 and below.

In TS22 the Details/Properties dialog looks very different to TS19 and I can only assume this has something to do with changes for Trainz Living Railroad (TLR). It does allow easy tweaking of product counts which seems like a good thing.

Back