BNSF Corp has been sold to Warren Buffet

perry_weekley,

I don't know where to start with you. Good luck with the remainder of your life.

As for BNSF and Buffet, I have mentioned before, think coal. Along that line of thought, I hear China is importing coal from us (US) and will be importing much more soon. Guess how the coal gets from the mines to the ports.:eek:

perry_weekley,

I don't know where to start with you. Good luck with the remainder of your life.

As for BNSF and Buffet, I have mentioned before, think coal. Along that line of thought, I hear China is importing coal from us (US) and will be importing much more soon. Guess how the coal gets from the mines to the ports.:eek:

where theres coal mines there is bound to be railroads that will get it there!:cool:

Last edited:
We could open up the world for more pollution and bring the Ozone layer to it's knees most likely killing earth all in one blow.

I personally would rather see Cold Fusion become the power source of our world. It's much cleaner. All this coal and oil is harming the world. While it runs these machines we love dearly it also kills the world we live in. Timbering is wasteful. I watch hills in West Virginia get layed to waste by clear cutting and cutting down trees that are hundreds of years old.

Also I believe that the reason we are in a recession is because the Military Industrial Complex has fallen in America. The companies that made bullets that made the cars and the guns have gone over seas. If you look at our history you will the the second largest increase in the American Economy was during Vietnam.

Is buying BNSF shares out a good idea for Warren Buffet? Yes, while railroads aren't the thing they used to be with rail baron like JP Morgan, but their on an incline that has recently been more of a decline.

It's against the CoC to discuss political theories here. That's as far as I will go.

Mike

Cutting out the politics...
I personally would rather see Cold Fusion become the power source of our world. It's much cleaner. All this coal and oil is harming the world. While it runs these machines we love dearly it also kills the world we live in. Timbering is wasteful. I watch hills in West Virginia get layed to waste by clear cutting and cutting down trees that are hundreds of years old.
There was a reason I don't like cold fusion, I just cannot remember it now.

Coal is in one way like oil, we would like to use it less but until other methods work better or new ones come along, we're stuck with it. I know it causes problems specifically in the Appalachians and China plus general pollution but that's it.

Tinbering is not wasteful. First, reforestation does work, it just has not been done for a long period of time. Second, if you actually look into the logging industry, they have been losing business, switching plants from coal to wood actually helps the logging industry and they do reforestation. Third wood has advatages over coal. Fourth you add in scrap wood that can be used and timbering is not that big a deal.

Logging is done in BNSF territory so it would help the railroad.

Back