BIRTHDAY SALE: 32% off (Club Car Members Only)

jointedrail

Official N3V DLC Partners
For our Club Car members... Your discount has been extended for a very special Birthday today! Kevin Yutz (Yutzk) has a birthday today, and since he's so old we figured you guys should help celebrate!!

Your discount is 32% off for the next 48 hours!

Please enjoy, and make sure to tell Kevin happy birthday!!

Thank you so much, Mike
and have a great birthday, Kevin.
Question: Aren't we supposed to give YOU the presents??:hehe:

Thank you so much, Mike
and have a great birthday, Kevin.
Question: Aren't we supposed to give YOU the presents??:hehe:

I'll be taking donations for a new SSD....you know just in case anyone wants to give me something hahaha :hehe:

-Kevin

Last edited:
Oh wait till you see the newsletter. Rainbows and comic sans, I went all out for this. I figured since I'm always in trouble with Kevin anyways, this isn't really going to make a huge difference! LOL!

Mike

Happy YUTZday Kevin! How is the Garden RR coming, haven't seen you on MLS in a while.

Chris

It's going well, layout is in a state where its not really much maintanence now plus I have it where I like it. Added some new bits to the fleet this year. Got to be a pain posting in every forum when i did a bit of progress, I dont post in many anymore with the advent of all the facebook groups there are now.

1e6f81b848b32dc24f9e58712b7616dd.jpg

-kevin

PS. Hope everyones enjoying the sale!

HB young fella.
Picked up some goodies from the store so buy yourself a beersie or two.

Congratulations Kevin. I lived through my B day yesterday so you should be able to live through yours today.

Bill

Back