Big Bertha Build - Cab Interior

Paul, what info did you want from me? If it's the lever, the one above the firebox is the blower.

For the patch, go to the TS12 menu, then into Options. Your SnC serial should be with the TS12 serial. Tell me the build number please. Then i'll tell you if you need to patch or not, and it sounds like you do.

Kieran,
Thanks, but I wasn't expecting anything regarding BB. But you mentioned the 4F a few times and when I saw it in SnC it looked rather odd. I'll go and look at the patch.

I'm trying to post another blog but PhotoBucket seems to have crashed so my other blog post is pending.

Cheers

captainkman;bt1037 said:
Paul, what info did you want from me? If it's the lever, the one above the firebox is the blower.

For the patch, go to the TS12 menu, then into Options. Your SnC serial should be with the TS12 serial. Tell me the build number please. Then i'll tell you if you need to patch or not, and it sounds like you do.

It's 40836. I tried TS10 but it didn't seem to be loading correctly. So then I thought I'd try downloading the 1136 updates and the updates manager script crashed. :( I don't use TS10 much and its become very slow. Maybe I'll look at it later.

captainkman;bt1033 said:
I have them, but rarely go in the cab, as they don't operate in Cab mode. I only have the 2006 ones too, as I don't like the baked textures on the 2009 ones.

Must be a problem on your end, I always see a texture when I look out the side. What locos are doing it for you?

Now that I've gone back and looked, it's only the narrow gauge locomotives; minus Rusty and Frank. It's not a big deal, just something I was curious about as to whether or not I was the only one.

Back