Before we panic, it appears the DLS is having issues.

JCitron

Trainzing since 12-2003
I've noticed that others have reported that they have blank listings, or the date is older from 23rd or 24th of May. I've noticed that as well and emptied the cache/internet folder and then ran a DBR. That did absolutely nothing.

I think someone on N3V's end needs to poke the DLS server and reboot it.

DLS is "normal" for me (Build 119450) with last uploads from yesterday:

lsbg4j.jpg

Not working for me. Past two days on new content. If I go to the download station using the tab and not the launcher its show the new content but can not download from there. Older content is fine.

I too am unable to find anything when I set content manager to "on download station = true." I sure hope that everyone's FCT is compensated for the downtime.

I have submitted a ticket. Being the wee hours of Sunday morning in Brisbane, I doubt anything will be done until tomorrow.

As we know, when there's a technical issue, it happens on a weekend when the staff are away.

I've noticed that others have reported that they have blank listings, or the date is older from 23rd or 24th of May. I've noticed that as well and emptied the cache/internet folder and then ran a DBR. That did absolutely nothing.

I think someone on N3V's end needs to poke the DLS server and reboot it.

Mine shows last available for new stuff is May 24. Not too worried. I'm sure N3V will fix the issue come Monday :)

Rico

I have no new items for the 26 and 27th of May, I think someone tripped over the extension cord for the server :)

For your information, I've installed a brand new database on an empty directory and I can't see anything on the DLS after October 22, 2022.

"Perhaps a synchronization problem between different servers in a cluster."
Don't think so. My two installations, both at build 119451 but different stuck-dates in CM: 23. May 2023 and 2. May 2023

"Perhaps a synchronization problem between different servers in a cluster."
Don't think so. My two installations, both at build 119451 but different stuck-dates in CM: 23. May 2023 and 2. May 2023

Right.

Another possibility is that the date corresponds to the last connection made before the bug. In fact, I last logged on on the 22nd before going on vacation for a few days.

In fact, I last logged on on the 22nd before going on vacation for a few days.
So with me for the both installations.
And CM tells
for the one: 648093 of 653489 items dsplayed (2. May 2023)
for the other: 650035 of 655530 items dsplayed (23. May 2023)

So it seems the update service stopped. Let us feel good at the pentecost holydays and on thuesday all will be good.

Last edited:
Australia celebrates Memorial Day ( [FONT=&quot]Anzac Day) in April so they should be back to work tomorrow.[/FONT]

We're in the process of updating the server to rectify the delay in updating the listing. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Back