Basingstoke to Waterloo

uracco

Back to the studio!
I am not sure where to put this so feel free to move it mods.
Has anyone made the route mentioned above. I ask this because I am really bad at routemaking and I have a lot of SWT content which I am looking for a realistic line to run it on.

Patience is a virtue I'm told.
Yes I know but all my threads are ignored and I only get a few replies mostly about stuff I have already tried. I have had 70 views yet only 3 replies.:eek:

Last edited:
Perhaps there is no Basingstoke to Waterloo route which would explain a lack of responses. One alternative which wouldn't require any great route buildiing skills is to alter a route you like by making simple changes such as station names and so on. While it might not be prototypical, at least it's a compromise of sorts and will give you something to run on until someone does (maybe) produce the route you really want. Unfortunately, I don't have any suggestions myself as I've only ever downloaded the Midshire Mainline route which is OHLE.

When you're awaiting replies, give it a few days as not everyone checks on the forums every day. It could be that someone has the answer but only comes online at weekends. Bumping threads after 4 hours is likely to have the reverse effect that you desire. 70 views and no replies is quite normal when you consider the demographic of Trainz users.

What about developing the route yourself? Learning 3D programming can be hard but it's well worth it. Keep in mind you can also gain money from it. Developing your own objects, setting phototextures on them and making the route to Trainz, wouldn't that be amazing?

On my own no one have developed the Railway route in Kazan, so I made it myself and currently working on transsiberian along with my group :)

Bumping threads after 4 hours is likely to have the reverse effect that you desire.

@uracco

I imagine there are quite a few people alongside me who are out at work in the day, especially between 10am and 2pm.

No-one has made this route for Trainz yet - so you have a free run at making it. ;)

Back