Basemapz

All,

Can I toggle between basemapz and baseboards?

I have tried everything I know to see the baseboard after I have placed the track on the basemapz.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bruce

F9 should work. Now when you get elevation changes it will settle on a base elevation I believe on what is the majority on the board.

Thanks

Sean

Sean,

I have looked in Train Manual for the hot keys and found Wireframe Mode the Hot Keys are F9 or CTRL +W. I tried both of these and nothing happened. Do these hot keys work with TRS 2019?

Thanks for the help!

Bruce

Sean,

Thanks for responding so quickly! I have attached the basemapz to the baseboard. I have started to put down the track right on the basemapz. The baseboard is flat at this point. I would assume that when I place the track on the basemapz I should be able to see how the track looks on the baseboard?

I have gone into TRS 2019 and found the hot keys for Wireframe they are Alt + W to Activate and use Alt + W to switch back the basemapz on the baseboard. I tried this and nothing happens.

Thanks for your help!!

Bruce

Sean,

I have found how to do it. You have to move out of basemapz view until it goes directly into baseboard view.

Thanks for your help!

Bruce

Back