Baseboards

Hi Everyone!! I am currently working on my Seaview Railroad in TRS 2019. I have added one Baseboard OK. I am trying to put another one in but when I got to Topology and click on Advanced button I don't get Add a Baseboard. Could someone help me I have tried everything I know. I have tried several times, Add Baseboard doesn't appear, just a gray box with a red box in the center of the gray box. Any help would be appreciated!!

Bruce

I am trying to put another baseboard in my Seaview Railroad. I go into Topology and click on Advanced button I don't get Add a Baseboard. When I click on ADVANCED l get a gray box with a red box in the center. I don't get
ADD BASEBOARDS. What am I doing wrong?

stagecoach, you mentioned this: It's not in advanced, it's the one on the bottom left next to 10m. where would I find this?

Thanks to all, Bruce M

On the topology tab, the add-baseboards icon is located just above the Advanced pullout and has a 10m in the window to the right for a 10-meter grid which you can change to 5m if you want a 5-meter grid instead.

You're welcome, Bruce. It's possible we may have back in one of the earlier versions. With similar versions with things that are same but different, it can get confusing.

Back