Automatic BELL on CP ES44AC! HOW TO STOP IT FROM HAPPENING!

RetroRails12

Automatic Bell on CP ES44AC by Adamovic! HOW do i Stop it from Triggering without me even touching the Keyboard? This is becoming VERY VERY Annoying! How do i stop it from happening? Script is Malfunctioning with JR Locomotives as well When the CP ES44AC is in a Consist with JR Locomotives! How do i Stop this from happening? its triggering when going by Whistle posts!

If the route triggers the whistle (horn whatever) at crossings, then the bell is going to sound with the first toot, am I wrong? I thought the newer content did that, to simulate what happens IRL with the actual locomotives.

If the route triggers the whistle (horn whatever) at crossings, then the bell is going to sound with the first toot, am I wrong? I thought the newer content did that, to simulate what happens IRL with the actual locomotives.
And if you sound the horn yourself too. 👍🏼

RetroRails12 Said
Automatic Bell on CP ES44AC by Adamovic! HOW do i Stop it from Triggering without me even touching the Keyboard?
After reading RetroRails12 problem I tried some experiments.

(1) One RR Mods CP ES44AC and one Jointed Rail CP SD70ACU - No random bell sound
(2) Two RR Mods CP ES44AC units and one Jointed Rail CP SD70ACU and was been able to replicate the problem RetroRails12 is talking about fairly easily.
(3) One RR Mods CP ES44AC on it's own and no random bell sound.
(4) Two RR Mods CP ES44AC units/consist does produce the occasional random bell sound.
(5) Two RR Mods locomotives of CP AC4400CW/CP ES44AC combination and no random bell sound

Conclusion: For me one RR Mods ES44AC locomotive unit on its own or in a consist with other RRmods types of locomotives or other 3rd party locomotives no problems, but two or more ES44AC units and the random bell sound starts. Experiments were done on a route I'm currently building that contain no whistle posts or track triggers etc at this stage.

Trainz 2019
Build 117009

Automatic Bell on CP ES44AC by Adamovic! HOW do i Stop it from Triggering without me even touching the Keyboard? This is becoming VERY VERY Annoying! How do i stop it from happening? Script is Malfunctioning with JR Locomotives as well When the CP ES44AC is in a Consist with JR Locomotives! How do i Stop this from happening? its triggering when going by Whistle posts!

Most North American engines sound the bell automatically when the horn is blown. If you're going past whistle posts and it starts there's a good chance there's a horn trigger there as well. It's immersive, not a bug.

Most North American engines sound the bell automatically when the horn is blown. If you're going past whistle posts and it starts there's a good chance there's a horn trigger there as well. It's immersive, not a bug.
I have No Horn Triggers on the Route i am building at ALL................

After reading RetroRails12 problem I tried some experiments.

(1) One RR Mods CP ES44AC and one Jointed Rail CP SD70ACU - No random bell sound
(2) Two RR Mods CP ES44AC units and one Jointed Rail CP SD70ACU and was been able to replicate the problem RetroRails12 is talking about fairly easily.
(3) One RR Mods CP ES44AC on it's own and no random bell sound.
(4) Two RR Mods CP ES44AC units/consist does produce the occasional random bell sound.
(5) Two RR Mods locomotives of CP AC4400CW/CP ES44AC combination and no random bell sound

Conclusion: For me one RR Mods ES44AC locomotive unit on its own or in a consist with other RRmods types of locomotives or other 3rd party locomotives no problems, but two or more ES44AC units and the random bell sound starts. Experiments were done on a route I'm currently building that contain no whistle posts or track triggers etc at this stage.

Trainz 2019
Build 117009
Ran the same scenario you did and had it happen again just now.... Its a Royal Pain to deal with

What whistle post assets are you using? Are you sure they're not a trigger?

Trainz doesn't suddenly turn the bell on without a trigger doing as such.
Go Read what Metrocentral Put in the Post Above Davesnow..... Run that Exact same Scenario to see how it happens and you will be surprised.....

UPDATE: 1 Jointed Rail ES44C4, 1 RRmods CP ES44AC, 1 Jointed Rail NS SD40-2 ex-cr & 1 NS C40-9 tophat in a consist still causes the automatic bell with the RRmods CP ES44AC IN TRAIL second out... 2 weeks later it's still happening in the game

Back