Australian screenshots

Thank you Psycho; just what is needed for NCL project. Any chance to mod the 2800s to a 4000? I got drawings I can email you.

Thanks

M.G

I started scratch building the 4000 some time ago, but never actually finished it. I'll take another look at it soon. Incidentally, I have the technical drawings I need already, same for the 2800. :D

0bc1393f939b48f1668dd03168616188.jpg

Hey Andrew, what car carriers are you using behind the NRs? Lovely work

Thanks Ryan. Too bad they're not split assets :eek:

Jamie

I started scratch building the 4000 some time ago, but never actually finished it. I'll take another look at it soon. Incidentally, I have the technical drawings I need already, same for the 2800. :D

Oh excellent, as that is one locomotive that is missing from the roster. If you want a hand with that; I be happy to assist with the mesh as the locomotive would be welcomed on QR City Train North Coast.

PM myself for further details.

M.G

Triple Deck Car Carrier

Weatrail WMB Triple Deck Car Carrier - sardo KUID2: <KUID2:225098:101809:2>
WAGR WMB Triple Deck Car Carrier - sardo KUID2: <KUID2:225098:101801:2>
Australian National RMKY Motor Car Carrier
This model represent the RMKY class 3 level motor car carrier wagons operated by Australian National.

K Set K33/K44 makes a scheduled stop at North Sydney on a limited stops service to Hornsby via Gordon in peak hour.

nthsyd1_zpsdwc01aht.png

The same service stopping at Waverton:
waverton1_zps7kpusflo.png

K33/K44 terminates at Hornsby.
hornsby1_zpsa600nms0.png

Last edited:
TANE%202016-06-21%2001-32-55-11.jpg

TANE%202016-06-21%2001-33-47-81.jpg

TANE%202016-06-21%2001-35-05-72.jpg

TANE%202016-06-21%2001-35-43-05.jpg

TANE%202016-06-21%2001-37-53-92.jpg

A few shots of a Canadian Red V499 on a mixed train.

A couple of people were asking about textures further up. There's quite a mix in my screenshots, so I thought this might be easier:

http://www.zecrail.com/files/vr-north-east/high-res-ground-textures-filter-list.JPG

That's the filter list I use for my routes at the moment. If something new comes along that I like, I'll add a suitable filter (either username, or name).

I probably don't use all of the textures from these authors, but I do use many of them, as they're all high res.

I then use a mix of the '(ts12)' and 'grazzy' grass splines, plus various trees and shrubs from RMM, OlegKhim, McGuirel, and the built-in assets.

Regards
Zec

Great shots everyone. I'm pinching Zec's filter list, I didn't know you could do it that way. A real time saver. Mick, thats a great shot, but where is it?
cheers Graeme

Thanks Greame that's on Scratchy's Midland-Northern Route mate. Any Aussie know if we have a route from Joppa Junction to Canberra please that would merge with Pgibbon's Route ?.
Cheers Mick.

Hi
I know Patchy was working on adding to his Cooma to Bombala Route from Cooma to Queanbeyan but I do not know how far he is up to.There is also a Bungendore to Captains Flat route on the download stn.

Cheers Robert

Thanks Robert i just found the capt flat route but still too far away from where i need to merge it mate, Maybe i'll just tack a few boards on and pretend it goe's all the way LOL.
Cheers Mick.

Hi All,
Just a couple to show how things are going

Mountains to move.... this area is actually slightly downhill for the most part
b4bd388acf7ff778411e410f5f8d48e8.jpg

Detailed a bit of this area just to see how it will look
f89b6d97971f28820120cb24cffe9d25.jpg

c2086dc196f6d1cfe3cb13853adce4ce.jpg

e4f2e1e72b7b6edb75086a26be23528c.jpg

Cheers,
Graeme

the Ipswich to Boonah-Dugandan Fassifern branch railway

leaving Harrisville

towards Churchbank

a private farmers airfield near Harrisville

towards Churchbank

towards Churchbank

towards Churchbank

Hi Everyone
I just thought Id try to show that a few changes are being made to Southlines.
First a view of "Cootamundra" in TS12
cbc901c6cb25496c5c8a0c9fe816c881.jpg

The view from a similar angle now in Tane. Some lost locos taking a load home.
89e3ff5bb57267e7b61e6f86cd3b49ae.jpg

I am still trying to get a balance with the trees. Trying to get ones that look good close up and Ok in the distance, especially trackside trees. I am trying not to use content from outside the dls at the moment.
There seem to be some great new routes happening at the moment. The screenshots you folks are posting help to keep me motivated.
Great to see.
Tom

Nice work Tom thank you for the help you have given me in getting Southline's merged with other route's mate.
Cheers Mick.:)

Hi Everyone
I just thought Id try to show that a few changes are being made to Southlines.
(Awesome pics removed)

I am still trying to get a balance with the trees. Trying to get ones that look good close up and Ok in the distance, especially trackside trees. I am trying not to use content from outside the dls at the moment.
There seem to be some great new routes happening at the moment. The screenshots you folks are posting help to keep me motivated.
Great to see.
Tom
Looking really good Tom, the updated trees look a lot better. Have you tried the ST_RMM speedtree set off the DLS? There are also some by Pofig and other Pofig conversions found by searching Roys, but the RMM ones have the biggest variety.
Keep up the great work and keep posting shots, love to see them.
cheers
Graeme

Morning All,

This is a just a general question; perhaps if Zec can interlude. I hold meshes from certain deceased Trainzers that were given to myself, and content. I am wishing to release reskins and models but I am not sure about the situation when a user has given permission but is now deceased and no longer on Trainz. Do I retain their ID or use my own with credit to them?

If someone can offer a clarification as I am unsure of the matter and do not wish to do wrong.

@Pyscho; very nice, hopefully it is finished that it can fill the gap and perhaps the PNQ class?

Regards,

M.G

Back