Australian screenshots

I'm using "Tree NZR Gum 04 30m 3" (Kuid:66643:30208) and "Tree NZR Gum 04 25m 3" (Kuid:66643:30209). The only downside is that they're 2D, hope that helps.

Regards

I'm using "Tree NZR Gum 04 30m 3" (Kuid:66643:30208) and "Tree NZR Gum 04 25m 3" (Kuid:66643:30209). The only downside is that they're 2D, hope that helps.

Regards
Thanks Hewi, they look pretty good in the screenie. I generally use 3d rmm evkalipt in towns and 2d any gum trees I can find for trackside out of town. Thanks again, I'll give em a try
Cheers,
Graeme

Hi All,

Now released here:

http://australiantrainzdivision.weeb...s-content.html

6356437.jpg

Make sure you remember to grab the dependencies for it further down the page

Enjoy!

David

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I know the website has been up for only a couple of days but may I ask when Tom's content will be ready if you have a clue?

So we talking loco's, rollingstock or both or a wait and see and be patient!:hehe:
Stefan, just think of it like Christmas, all good things come to those who wait. :hehe: I'm looking forward to the Orbost route too. At least I won't have to walk in front of the loco on a rainy night pouring damp sand on the track out of my billy. Rain dripping off gum trees equals slippery tracks and damp sand doesn't flow through sander pipes. (1981 relieving fireman at Bairnsdale.)

Stefan, just think of it like Christmas, all good things come to those who wait. :hehe: I'm looking forward to the Orbost route too. At least I won't have to walk in front of the loco on a rainy night pouring damp sand on the track out of my billy. Rain dripping off gum trees equals slippery tracks and damp sand doesn't flow through sander pipes. (1981 relieving fireman at Bairnsdale.)

Wondering; What is the fireman's job?

Dam i was about to say you were out on a serious Easter Bender :).
Cheers Mick.

tom being on a serious "bender" would surely slow down his content releases. Last time he was 3D modelling half pissed he made a Siemens half the height it was meant to be...

Wondering; What is the fireman's job?
Trainee train driver, driving under instruction. Billy boy and making sure the driver is awake. In the old days they used to shovel coal on the steam engines. The fireman or locomotive assistant had an air operated vigilance control button you had to push every 90 seconds and the drivers one was electronic. But Y class didn't have one because they were mainly used for shunting. You got so used to it, if you were asleep in bed and someone made a hissing sound, you'd put your arm up to push the VC button. If it wasn't pressed the brakes would automatically apply and the depot manager would give you a 'please explain' notice on your next shift. Scary looking back how many trains ran at night with half asleep crews.

Back