Australia - Rail Scenes photography charters

Mazza35

Mazza
Hey guys!

We have this wonderful event running down in Victoria for all you photography geeks! :)

'RailScenes Photography will be chartering photographic events throughout the year, enabling photographers to get the very best from their SLR cameras.'

The next event is down at Newport on the 15th of September, featuring the Ks (190 and 153) R761 and very possibly the D3!
They set up the locos in 'scenes' with engine men models so you can capture shots from all different angles!
If you don't know how to fully use your cameras, there are professional photographers there to help :D
Did I mention that K190 and R761 will be in steam? The others will be attacked with smoke generators to create the same effect ;)

Want more details and how to get along to this great event?
Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/RailScenesPhotography?ref=ts
Facebook event page:
http://www.facebook.com/events/166310243504396/

530189_271956546251563_1701187009_n.jpg

Hope you guys can come along! I'll be there :)

Just an update:

Bookings for this event (yes, there are a few spots left) close on Friday the 14th of this month at 5pm AEST sharp.
Any later, and you miss out.

Also, there are only going to be two locomotives in steam, as a lack of bookings.
I believe the D3 will NOT be in steam. (Citation Needed)
Yes, the sole operational member of two DD class, albeit a D3. The D2 is in the museum if anyone wanted to know where to find the other DD member.

Was there mention of a demonstration freight? I believe so, and that'll be with one, or each of the in steam locomotives.

It will be a great five hours of taking pics of steam locomotives.

Just an update:

Bookings for this event (yes, there are a few spots left) close on Friday the 14th of this month at 5pm AEST sharp.
Any later, and you miss out.

Also, there are only going to be two locomotives in steam, as a lack of bookings.
I believe the D3 will NOT be in steam. (Citation Needed)
Yes, the sole operational member of two DD class, albeit a D3. The D2 is in the museum if anyone wanted to know where to find the other DD member.

Was there mention of a demonstration freight? I believe so, and that'll be with one, or each of the in steam locomotives.

It will be a great five hours of taking pics of steam locomotives.

Hey Callum, at the present amount of paid bookings, we will only have one locomotive in steam.
Yes there will be demo freight past by. This looks like it will be one of the K classes due to the R classes unable to operate on that stretch of track.

Please come along everyone, it will be a great night! (And you get to make fun of the fact I will have a tie on :p)

P.S
Even though we only have one engine in steam at the moment. We will be setting other engines up with smoke machines (Lots of smoke machines) and possibly oily rags in the smokeboxes to create the feel of an engine in steam. Engines set-up (Correct at time of posting) will be; R761, K153 and maybe R711 and the D3.

Last edited:
Back