ATTN: lewiscc65

mukblade

I am new to MP routes, umr 2013 summer... been using that one, like i said, i'm new...... there are a lot of things i've become aware of playing the route - a. when u finish the session your train remains exactly where u left it, when u rejoin session, 1 or 2 days later... b. myself and other drivers have had derailments, while i have been playing, those locos and wgns are deleted when u leave the session and rejoin later.... c. Rerail portal - to me implies that maybe derailed trains automatically sent there to be rerailed for further use.... d. It seems that eventually there will be quite a number of locos and wgns missing as users make mistakes and so on.... e. Is there a way of your game returning to the original state other than deleting the session and then downloading it again..... The route is brilliant and I have enjoyed it very much

I am glad you like the route by Neil Smith and the session by me.

1. The trains are left where you leave them if no one else has joined in the meantime and moved them, which happens now and then.
  2. Yes the session deletes the derails and removes them.
  3. Yes the re-rail portal most of the time will send the train back into the session. Auran has a problem with it and sometimes it will not produce the rain. When it does produce the train an administrator has to bring it down to a siding somewhere and release it to the game.
  4. An administrator can clone more trains on to the session. This has been done once in a while but it seems the network crashes before it is needed.
  5. We do restarted the session once in a while but there is no need to re-download it. You only need to download it when there are changes made to the route or session.
As a matter of fact a new session version has been uploaded today and should be ready for downloading Sunday or Monday and the session will be restarted then. Glad you are having fun and if there are any more question please ask.

Carl

Just wanted to take a minute to thank NeilSmith & Lewiscc65 for great route & session (UMR Summer 2013). Really enjoy it.(until sever went down Saturday @ about 3;15am central) Great job guy's! P.S., I've got a train with it's tail end in the main line at Flagston Lumber when server went down. Will move ASAP when server go online.

Last edited:
Thanks

It really is a great route/session, I should have said... restart the session (not redownloading), anyway thanks for clarifying those few points

muka

I am glad you like the route by Neil Smith and the session by me.
  1. The trains are left where you leave them if no one else has joined in the meantime and moved them, which happens now and then.
  2. Yes the session deletes the derails and removes them.
  3. Yes the re-rail portal most of the time will send the train back into the session. Auran has a problem with it and sometimes it will not produce the rain. When it does produce the train an administrator has to bring it down to a siding somewhere and release it to the game.
  4. An administrator can clone more trains on to the session. This has been done once in a while but it seems the network crashes before it is needed.
  5. We do restarted the session once in a while but there is no need to re-download it. You only need to download it when there are changes made to the route or session.
As a matter of fact a new session version has been uploaded today and should be ready for downloading Sunday or Monday and the session will be restarted then. Glad you are having fun and if there are any more question please ask.

Carl

Back