Assets missing spline points?

I have numerous T 2 lane intersections assets that are missing a spline connection point at one end. Mostly they are the Yarnish ones that have a sidewalk as part of the asset. I have deleted and reinstalled them a few times. nothing is showing up as "faulty" either.

I am working on a small town and could really use some help on this asset problem

This is a known issue with the Yarn and Yarnish T intersections. Sometime during TANE they got broken, some were repaired but not all.

Don't bother trying to figure it out unless you know how to make or modify assets. If you do dabble with assets, somewhere on the forums someone described how to fix them. If someone replies with the link or posts the fix here I may repair them because I could maybe do it now that I know a lot more then back when TANE came out.

The problem with the broken ones is they are the ones that match my roads. The working ones are a different color. Not a huge issue, but it IS annoying to me. I don't know squat about fixing scripts or what have you for any assets. Hell, I can't even seem to be able to reskin something properly. lol

I have uploaded a huge amount of the Yarn Roads and intersections to the DLS under the name jjeff1955.
I have repaired all of them to work perfectly in TAIN and Traiinz 2019.
I spent a lot of Hours fixing those Spline connections so they would work in 2019. They are free and approved for the Jons Yarn Intersections, Bridges, Highways and Roads.
They are also modified with different Speed MPH limits to fit your needs.
Enjoy.
jjeff1955

Back