Article: Trainz Simulator 2 Arrives on iPads

UNFAIR-WHY EFFING IOS EVERY TIME?

why can't you release on android sooner. Why not optimise before release at the same time? I hope you can release it for android before august??:(

Clearly this "No CD" key problem has not been resolved. I just tried it. Logged into my planet Auran account in My Trainz on the web. Went back to the game (Trainz 1) and still comes up with that error. Also trying to enter your username and password in the iPad game is buggy as hell. You click on username and enter it but it appears blank. Then click on password and you can now see your username pop up. Conversely when you enter your password it appears blank till you click on username. Not a lot of effort appears to be put into the iPad interface as well as the "No CD " key error

Hi I recently bought this great simulator and have been enjoying the multiplayer and main sessions a lot, I go to download some routes and sessions from the freeware section and I can get them but the download fails saying " file not found" I have no idea what's going on, it should be downloading them. I was going to download the Aurora canada and mojave routes along with their respective sessions.

Your timeline shows Blank on today's, post, so I would suspect you haven't gone here to the Register Section on this Forum......

Please enter appropriate information, and the Serial Number of your product.......

Look at my Time line, it shows the different Trainz Products I have owned and registered with Trainz..........Every member here has a list of what he owns.

And if you have registered then, something went wrong, your time line should show Trainz Ipad2. Then you'll need to send a trouble ticket into Trainz where they can check your Account Registration to see what's wrong...........

Ok I will raise a ticket with them as I created an Auran account via the game and am using it as my forum one, I just found the e newsletter link registration completion in my junk folder. When I went to register it said that my user name and email were already registered to an account which would make sense. Not exactly sure why my game never restistered as owned on this account.

Last edited:
Back