Are there any sessions for <kuid:439337:100841> Progressive Rail jessie james route?

Are there any sessions for <kuid:439337:100841> Progressive Rail jessie james route?

I tried to find some sessions on the download station for this route but came up empty looking under sessions.

So I'm either doing something wrong (which is probably the case) or there are NOT any sessions.(hard to believe.)

I searched using progressive and then then Jessie and neither search worked. I searched under Tane and TS12.

So if anyone knows of any session I can run on this route <kuid:439337:100841> Progressive Rail Jessie James could you please tell me where I can find them?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Dave

I have not found any either. I have one that I made (still a Novice at this) it is all AI so that may not be your cup of tea.
If you would like it I can put it up somewhere for you to access. I will not put it on the DLS as I do not feel it is good enough.

The only sessions for Msgsapper routes are for Cattaraugus Creek route. I've downloaded all his routes and those are the only sessions he made.
cheers

Thanks for the information guys. I'm really surprised that there are no session for this route.

To leo655annst I would like the session but I'm not too net savey? but if you have a way for me to get it I would appreciated it.

Dave

Back