Anyone knows what happen to Auran Concrete track Procedural (1 track concrete)

Anyone know what happen to Auran Concrete track Procedural (1 track concrete) item. It seems all its assets have gone missing. Its Kuid is:" Kuid -25:1320"

I could have sworn it was there earlier this week. IT is a track that seems to be used in all the Highland Vally and highland valley industries layouts.

Or does anyone know of a Highland valley layout that doesn't use this asset that will work in trs22? I haven't been able to find a work around.

Thanks for any help

Dave:(

My content manager shows it just fine (installed).. - 4.6, Auran, Packaged, "Auran Concrete Track Procedural (1 track concrete)
Installed but no dependants (and I'm on Gold and have most all routes installed plus lot's of freeware.) I'm on PLUS/22 119450

Last edited:
Note: Auran Concrete track Procedural (1 track concrete) downloads ok for ok for me too. I should have said that all the dependencies show missing and I can NOT find them. They are Kuid 217537:198 thuough 202. And that is what I'm looking for.

Sorry for the miss understanding.
David

Not much help but the the six dependencies (all by GDennish and all "Packaged") are all OK here. Have you tried a db rebuild? Also- I have a kuid "203:1" which you don't mention above. "Auran Concrete Track Library"

This asset is on the CRG repair list for missing dependencies.

It's a '-25' asset, which means the dependencies could be made available as a way to fix it. Has anyone tried to contact GDennish?

Last edited:
Back