Anyone from Massachusetts or Rhode Isalnd

Rhode Islander here...

Warren, RI here...Have created a huge Providence & Worcester RR layout for Trainz that also encompasses the Northeast Corridor from Old Saybrook, CT to Attleboro, MA. I made it set in the 1980's so there are quite a few abandoned P&W lines that no longer exist today. I also have created 6 P&W engines for my layout....

not yet...

Sorry it isnt on the download station, its almost 50mb, plus it has a lot of custom content, would probably take forever to download...The engines I'll probably upload soon to the Download Station...

westerly ri. we once had this huge 5 rail siding yard down here. lol. rail in RI is dead :mad:. i just put a P&W re skin on the DLS. nothing great but at least it looks like a P&W.

Put it up!!

Sorry it isnt on the download station, its almost 50mb, plus it has a lot of custom content, would probably take forever to download...The engines I'll probably upload soon to the Download Station...

I think you sent me parts of this some time ago. Just getting back into the game now after being away for a while. Would love any eastern mass, mbta/mbcr stuff!!

Email me if I can be of any help hosting the file(s) or getting it compressed where it will be easier to d/l.

Mike:)

Would love any eastern mass, mbta/mbcr stuff!!
Go to Trainz Eastern Routes' DL page, MuttsMooch has some great stuff there. I also have a few things up on nectrainz.co.nr (NETS), and alot more to come:) Also go to TrainzLuvr under i think both search categories theres some old stuff. Same on the DLS. If you use TRS2006, for any stuff thats not a CDP you may be able to go into CMP and go to file, get content. You also might be able to right click to content file aqnd it extract contents (or something like that), than go to CMP, File, Get Content, and select the folder you extracted to.

Last edited:
Back