Any good Industrial Mechanic/Steampunk related objects available?

BryanMar3046

Hayajiro Conductor
Hi there,

Recently, I have gotten some interest in recreating a fictional railway line that has an industrial/steampunk like setting.
I'm curious to know if there are some good recommendations for some objects I could include, such as Industrial Pipelines, Mechanical Gears, Valves and pretty much items somewhat related to Industrial-Steampunk.
Cheers :D

Hi Bryan --

Ahh - steam punk! Good luck with this project. It's dear to my heart.

If you haven't come across this it's well worth watching. It's very entertaining.

Phil

All this looks real cool, I would love to see someone make some of this content. Reminds me of Total Annihilation and Total Mayhem Beta 7. The manufacturer quit making the game and the Modders took it over and made it cooler. Maybe someone somewhere could make some of this cool content. I am currently holding my breath...

All this looks real cool, I would love to see someone make some of this content. Reminds me of Total Annihilation and Total Mayhem Beta 7. The manufacturer quit making the game and the Modders took it over and made it cooler. Maybe someone somewhere could make some of this cool content. I am currently holding my breath...

I could try once i'm finished with the steampunk here. :)
Just in case if anyone is curious, I'm making a Steampunk consist from a recent animation series called, "Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress."
Going off based on screenshots and drawings that can be seen for like 1-5 seconds. What will be most difficult is making the Locomotive. The locomotive is the only concern for me (such as driving wheels, length etc)
I'm not quite sure if it's like a 2-6-6-2, a 4-8-2, 4-8-8-4 or possibly, a 4-6-6 locomotive. But judging based upon the only scenes that shows the locomotive's wheels and length (it's an armored locomotive) it looks like a 2-6-6 like this locomotive.
PRR-4-6-6.jpg

Here is the locomotive that I'll be remaking:
13.png

Last edited:
Back