Another close call train v's pushbike

Hmm...

Not good, but then again think Darwin Awards!

If feel worse for the family and the train driver should something happen. And right after that, the poor train driver probably fainted with a heart attack!

People are dumb...

John

I'd probably be the last person to get hit by a train ... as when I see barriers come down, and red lights flashing, I shout: "Oh Cool ... A train ... Lets stop and watch it" !

I'll probably get rear ended by an impatient semi truck, as my bumper sticker says: "Caution ... This vehicle stops at all RR crossings, to watch trains" !

<snip>

I'll probably get rear ended by an impatient semi truck, as my bumper sticker says: "Caution ... This vehicle stops at all RR crossings, to watch trains" !

I don't know what I'm more impressed by; that you get to bring your car with you to Antarctica, or that they have trains down there!

I'd probably be the last person to get hit by a train ... as when I see barriers come down, and red lights flashing, I shout: "Oh Cool ... A train ... Lets stop and watch it" !

The same here! :D

Actually I almost did get rear ended when I was living in Andover. The NIMBYs and Yuppies used to fly around the gates all the time as they were too concerned about their other stuff in their busy schedule and might have to wait 1 minute. :)
As I was sitting at a crossing, this b***** came flying up behind me and I heard screech of the brakes! She flipped me the middle finger and blasted her horn as she mouthed nasty things at me. She then went around me, even spun her tires in the process, and then stopped short as a rather long freight for us (40 cars) came through. Aw! Too bad!! It was an awesome sight to behold with a few antiques in the consist. :D

John

Back