ANL's Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, leave him alone, he got a lot on his list right now.
You can be sure that he will let you know when something is done.
:)

This is may be sorta related but I'm working on the big boy, so I guess maybe ANL can take that load off. It still needs a lot of work.
It still needs a lot of work like weathering, fixing the a.light0 point (uses clone of the N&W y6b light script) I'm borrowing ANL'S FEF tender because
mine looks crummy (needs re-rendering). The models were built in Google sketchup (from blueprints) and rendered by trainboi1 in Blender, it articulates fully and has a 3-part whistle that
I got from MSTS, but I'm thinking of using another whistle sample.
bb_shading_problem_by_stormsirens2-d7ltzp2.jpg

"mainline railroads that served the pacific northwest"...
What about the Milwaukee Road?
Just curious.

Lou
or the SP, do not forget in its heyday SP was bigger and more important than UP, why has this magnificent beast been forgotten by one of the trainz greats(norfolksouthern37, anl, lilb, bdaneal, and stevelerro)?

Wow i thought your originals were the best you could get but you are one of the few who can polish a gem :) looking forward to these and i would happily pay for them. After the late challenger would you consider doing the big boy or even the 9000 series ? Just asking as if you are drawings and plans can be hunted out for you.
many thanks
Patrick
don't give him any ideas, i don't want him to know his content is worthy of a pricetag! shhhh don't tell him!

oh and add joram24, n8phu and sporbust to the list, but they've been, well, lets just say inactive, for quite a while(haven't seen much of any of them since at least 2013)

Dude, its because hes been around a while. He has a whole thread on his Quahog sub too that hes been giving help from. And Hes right your spamming.

Okay moving on
ANL do you plan on putting rotating headlights on some of your PA passenger units?

Ok guys settle down. The big boy looks nice keep up the fine work on it.
Only 2 of the Diesel's have been worked on. But I will look into the headlight on the PA. ANL

Those are really good locomotives, they look almost realistic. When will be those locomotives released?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back