Amtrak P32ACDM

trainut

I am the nut of the train
Seeing as there is a Metro-North P32ACDM built into Trainz, I would imagine someone has reskinned it into an Amtrak one. If anyone knows of an available one, I would appreciate it if they could give me its whereabouts.

Thanks,
trainut

hello i got a question for you trainut...

i know that my question is not the theme of this tread but its important.. i download from dls several amtrak loco made by you. when I'm running the loco in about 10 minutes start to make a annoying alarm sound in the cab loco that its driving me crazy so if you can tell me how to fix this illl be thankful (there is not faulty or missing dependencies and not warning at all so i guess its a config problem) i got ts 2 by the way thanks

I really couldn't say. It's not my cab (I may have tweaked some textures). Nor is it my sounds. The cab is really the same one used on the built-in P32ACDMs. If I had to guess it's something to do with the Cab Signaling system that the cab comes with.

peter

Outdated scripting, maybe? Older content already has a tendency to throw a fit when loaded in TS12, so it wouldn't be surprising to have the same happen in TS2.

Back