Am I supid or What?

TTode

Why can I download an SD40-2 of all types into TR06 but cannot download into TC? Both CMP’s show basically the same list and if it depends on discrepancies, why in hell are they in TC to begin with. Hell if I wanted to play in with trams I’d go to Frisco. Two bad mistakes I made this year. I built my new system around Vista and got involved with Trainz. Pardon me while I go blow my brains out. :p

You didn't make a mistake with Trainz. If you started with 06, my advice to you is to find a copy of 04, download the service packs required to get you to sp4 and then tell us what your Trainz experience is. :)

Exactly!

You didn't make a mistake with Trainz. If you started with 06, my advice to you is to find a copy of 04, download the service packs required to get you to sp4 and then tell us what your Trainz experience is. :)

Right on Meridious. :D

Geesh...Why do people even bother with 06?
And now they are buying TC...will they ever learn?

TRS04 is the only way to truly enjoy Trainz.

Man why does evryone knock newer games? sorry but it really bugs me. If you have an issue with 06 or classics then i say go with 04 but i have 04 and 06 and prefer 06. No game is actually better it all depends on the users taste and computer. Not that what i say matetrs to anyone else it's just my lame-inch perspective. (p.s. it's not you who's stupid it's me lol i've got doctors proof jk lol)

Back