ALL USA Route Competitiors PLEASE READ AND RESPOND

OK the August 10th deadlin is rapidly approaching. I want to make sure that all of the competitors are done or neardone with their routes. Please respond to let me know that you have not forgotten about the contest and to be sure you are going to be ready in time. MINIMUM Requierments: The route is on the DLS (preferred) 2. The route is hosted on my site (also good) 3. A minimum of 5 GOOD screens posted. you need to pick one to stay in. The rute must simply be submitted to the DLS on that date, not visible, since the voting will take a bit to set up. If you do not respongd here by friday i will send out a PM. You may choose one or many of the above options. Screens is for ppl unabpe to do others and is always a bonus. Screens can be posted on the voting thread when it is opened soon. Alan, is it possible for me to contact you to set up a p[oll for the voting?

Come on guys and gals i need you to respond. I don't want to have to PM everyone! it will be hard since band and drum camp start this week. BTW Please respond to make life easier for me and hopefully you! Thanks!

I'm responding, yes I'm about done with her, just a few touch ups, of course after I upload it, I will find a million other things I wish I could have done differently!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

No problem. and ok alan thanks. well i don't know how many people who entered will actually respond to the post or the pm so we may clock out as under 10, and if not, then then i guess we will have to do it ,anually. thanks though. (ps betsy can't wait to see you route. when it's tome to upload PM me and i will host on my groups site if u like)

sorry i didn't. I may have accidentaly deleted it (i'm known fir it lol). IF you want resend it. I also may not have gotten it because my box was full last night to.

August 10th..........i guess i can be ready by then. It'll probably be a Contest version of the route (I don;t think I'll ever be completely done with one of my routes).

Oh; shall there be scenarios too?

peter

well i got to figure out what's up with them first.... its safe to say that i will try to have sessions, but can't promise them. I will however have some custom cars, etc available for it (which will be required for the sessions)

peter

Yeah, thats the one, I figured out how to get it into a CDP, I would figure thats how I would have to get it onto the DLS too...........:):):)

Well yes. then you go to your auran pfofile click on my content, upload content, and pick your cdp. If it dosn;t work you may need to add a thumbnail. And i am not the person to tell you how. check your pm's in a few.

Adding a thumbnail isn't diffacult, all you need is a pic, and I have plenty, you just have to make it small enough, I can't remember what size they say and it doesn't say in any of the manuals..........:):):)

I didn't know that, I don't ever use CCP, as that is something I'm really not familiar with, when I do modify something its usually edited through a Windows explorer window.........:):):)

Back