ajs platforms

rhooper

Hi All
I hope one of you can help me, I may be just daft but I don't seem to be able to work out which platform is which in the ajs invisible 2 platforms. If I click on properties the drop down box tells me that the station has a Plat 1 and Plat 2 and the passenger details for each But when in surveyor and I'm trying to give "drive to" orders I can't seem to find any indication as to which plat is no 1 and which is no 2. How do you tell? Or is it only by trial and error at each station? (I hope not).
Thanks

Richard

If you go into the options for the invisible platforms, there's a blue bar with "Help" written on it. It should expand if you click it and provides full instructions for grouping the platforms into larger stations.

I can't remember the exact format that you have to name them in which is why it's probably best just to refer you to the help section!

Cheers,

JB

Hi All
But when in surveyor and I'm trying to give "drive to" orders I can't seem to find any indication as to which plat is no 1 and which is no 2. How do you tell?
Richard

In my surveyor there's a black square above each track with a white number showing 1 and 2.
Norm

Many thanks jivebunny
Your reply did not seem to make any sense, so I looked on aj smith's website again and noticed that there is an update for the mk 1 invisible platforms, installed them, and low and behold there are the numbers above the tracks and the blue bars in the options box. Problem solved.
Thanks Norm as you can see I arrived at the solution at the same time as your reply, I just needed to look a little further.

Richard

Back