African Railways

There aren't any in-built African routes. There may be some on the DLS. There is some SAR payware locos and rolling stock at PaulzTrainz. Unfortunately N3V is obsessed with USA and Europe. It would be good to have inbuilt SAR, JNR and Indian routes with locos and rolling stock and matching cars regions and passengers. I can't see that happening. N3V's view is very narrow.

Unfortunately N3V is obsessed with USA and Europe. It would be good to have inbuilt SAR, JNR and Indian routes with locos and rolling stock and matching cars regions and passengers. I can't see that happening. N3V's view is very narrow.
Could you support this statement with some facts? Especially because I am pretty sure N3V does not build routes... unless you count ZecRail as N3V and Australia as part of Europe or US.
I am pretty sure there was a Chinese route in TS12 and an Australian route in TANE, both countries pretty far away from Europe and USA.

Sorry, no. There use to be a couple, in the same vein as the first few routes on the DLS, you know the ones starting with all the aaaaaA's, thankfully they have vanished, so you will be spared the grief.

There was another that was quite intriguing, called Mangonia RR, which I just searched for but could not find.

S'pose you can pretend some of the early 1900's Australian routes are African, or colonial Africa, just remove the kangaroos.

Back