Adding Secondary Whistle Script

Hey Guys,

So I've been messing around with my script editing lately to which I might add has been going pretty well thus far. However I have tried looking this up and I haven't come across anything that being is there anyway to add the Secondary whistle script to locomotives this is just for Lilbs Daylight engine from Jointed Rail I just want to add an airhorn to it. If anyone could help me out with a tutorial link or a video that'd be much appreciated. Also while Im making a thread about horns I have come across the Tertiary Horn function in Trainz but have no clue what that is can anyone tell me what that is and what it's used for?

Kindest regards,Railsimulator09.

Hey Guys,

So I've been messing around with my script editing lately to which I might add has been going pretty well thus far. However I have tried looking this up and I haven't come across anything that being is there anyway to add the Secondary whistle script to locomotives this is just for Lilbs Daylight engine from Jointed Rail I just want to add an airhorn to it. If anyone could help me out with a tutorial link or a video that'd be much appreciated. Also while Im making a thread about horns I have come across the Tertiary Horn function in Trainz but have no clue what that is can anyone tell me what that is and what it's used for?

Kindest regards,Railsimulator09.

Ok my friend, I have to say in truth full disclosure, I am not a script-er, Hoping this link will give you what your looking for...

Other more learned Members might have something for you.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Secondary+whistle+script+to+locomotives

Trainz : A New Era | How To Use The Secondary Whistle / Air Horn / Blowdown For K&L Trainz Models

https://youtu.be/SuMYzm-PhYI

RailSimulator I wish you good luck in your quest, I heard or read some chatter that Trainz environment doesn't allow it? Who knows.....?

Last edited:
Thanks Blueodessey,
I know how to use the secondary whistle and how to setup them up in game but Im more trying to add the secondary whsitle script to those that dont have it but Im unsure of how exactly to do that in the scripting configuration files. as Ive tried looking it up and havent come across anything unfortunately. But I do appreciated the help.

Back