A Seasonal Study "All Route Builders welcome to join in"

grogstop65

TrainzEasternRoutes
This is a Seasonal Study to see how one or two scenes looks in differnt sesions and aspect of light and weather. Here are a few shots of the same spot in winter and summer. All other route builders are more then welcome to join in the thread.

Seasonal1.jpg

Seasonal2.jpg

Seasonal3.jpg

never fails...when someone posts any screens, TER just simply shows their talent....great shots guys. yall must work on this stuff day and night to get that detail....just curious though, does photoshop come into some of these screens? just to give em that little extra? still, they look great.

never fails...when someone posts any screens, TER just simply shows their talent....great shots guys. yall must work on this stuff day and night to get that detail....just curious though, does photoshop come into some of these screens? just to give em that little extra? still, they look great.

Thank you for the kind words, I am truly flattered.
All the weather effects, skys "sunsets" and color casts are done in TRS with no help from photoshop.

Last edited:
Here is a ? for ya...Is this 2 routes or do you go in and switch all the trees for different seasons?? Like in the first pic ya got the tree all green and greens all over the ground...The other pix the leaves are all gone and the ground is not all green and weeds...Do ya switch em all out for each of these pix??? Or do you have 2 routes ya use to take these pix with???

Last edited:
Here is a ? for ya...Is this 2 routes or do you go in and switch all the trees for different seasons?? Like in the first pic ya got the tree all green and greens all over the ground...The other pix the leaves are all gone and the ground is not all green and weeds...Do ya switch em all out for each of these pix??? Or do you have 2 routes ya use to take these pix with???
I took the summer grasses and trees out and replaced them with winter content. Then I saved the winter route under a new name.

John your making me Jealous lol

i need to get a copy of that route...although i bet my computer would explode

well, klinger, we ALL have to wait. I want that thing badly too, and soon some of you might want some of my routes, i have three planned out, already :rolleyes: ;)

Thank you for the kind words, I am truly flattered.
All the weather effects, skys "sunsets" and color casts are done in TRS with no help from photoshop.
very impressive. I just got my new comp and i loaned trs to a friend....i cant wait to get it back to try it out with some of TER's routes.....:p

Well, you said all route builders could join in, so i guess i'll give it a try. Not that it could ever beat yours grogstop, but what the heck. These pics are from my route in progress, the castlewood sub.

14235189qg8.jpg

98384760lq1.jpg

Well, what do ya think?:)

John

Great idea for a thread grog. Here's mine:

Screen_025.jpg

Day on another planet.

Screen_026.jpg

Night on another planet.

Not quite up to the standard of the previous shots in this thread, but they'll do.

Andrew

Back