A portal full of carcasses

baz66

Hey fella's Here's an easy one (for you that is).I,m trying to get a lars cattle wagon consist to exit a portal. I set it up as normal and it comes out empty. Where have all the cattle gone. Have I got rustlers or some strange disease. I tried using central control,Same thing:hehe: Help! BAZ66

Some products are invisible they were created to give the the bulk load to the wagon. check to see which ones you have 30671:9010210:2 is the invisible one and 30671:90102101:1 has the meshes.

Thanks fellas I bought this (2004) as a game.Stupid me.I no longer seem to do anything else.Even you know what. I'll get it working with that advice.Is there a desease name for Trainz:hehe: Baz66

me.I no longer seem to do anything else.Even you know what. I'll get it working with that advice.Is there a desease name for Trainz:hehe: Baz66

Hay baz If you are married you should check your Pre Nup agreement so it won't be covered___even if the "Trainz desease?"causes a divorce;It's very hard to get rid of it!!!!:D :D

NormP.

There is one other way to emit a loaded car. You copy it, assign another kuid# then change the config file in the queues area, change initial-count from 0 to maximum #.

Back