A family bereavement.

Dave, what can I say that hasn't been said already? Tragic loss for you and your family to bear. I wish you all the best, my thoughts are with you.
Blessings Be.

Losing close family as we do is the worst, but sadly is part of life. You have my condolences. Lost my dad to a 18 wheeler 2 years ago, and it still pains. Give yourself some time.

Regards,

Lorin

Hello Dave, thanks for sharing this with the community, your family truly needs you right now, not us. Our hearts and prayers to your son Chris, you and the family.
Don't come back until you are ready, there is no time-frame for circumstances such as this.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

My condolences. A loss at such a young age is never easy. Now is the time to be with your loved ones, Trainz will be here when you're ready to return.

Dave, it's horrible to lose a family member, always was and always will be too. Hey, just remember:

bigrigdrivingsmokestackoa0.gif

KEEP ON TRUCKIN'

Or trainz-ing, as the case may be.

Take as much time as you need, but don't let this ruin your life. Keep your spirits up and have fun with your time here on Earth.

Hello Dave,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. It is a most terrible thing to lose a family member.

Hello Dave,

Our deepest condolences to you and your family. Take some time with your family and we will see you when you return.

Clem & Linda

I am so sorry to hear that. Take your time and remember, we're all here to share the good times and the bad times. This community is really strong and takes care all of it's members...

shesa

Dave:

Thoughts and prayers are with you from all the members of the DHR crew. Take all the time you need. We'll be here for you.

Bill

sincères condoléances

Sincères condoléances d'un " ami français ".
Je suis de tout coeur avec toi.
Jean-guy

Thoughts are with you Dave, rest easy mate, you know where we are when you're ready.

~Wulf

Back