125 HST CONTENT STORE

Hi am trying to buy the HST 125 on content store.
But it says on available GOLD MEMBERSIP .
Does anybody know when it is likely to be available for all.

Thanks Matt

I should not worry about it. Main reason I got hold of Gold last week still cannot get hold of the HST 1125. First thing I tried was to get hold of the HST 125. I just love 'em, after years of sitting on one and never got fed up with the train no matter what else happened on the journey :) , Ahh the sound.
Anyway, says it has to be downloaded 'in game'. Not listed anywhere, so I opened a help ticket. Still not much use so I am getting back to them.
You question might read 'Does anyone know if it will be available to ANYONE?'
I let you you how I got hold of it, if I do.

I should not worry about it. Main reason I got hold of Gold last week still cannot get hold of the HST 1125. First thing I tried was to get hold of the HST 125. I just love 'em, after years of sitting on one and never got fed up with the train no matter what else happened on the journey :) , Ahh the sound.
Anyway, says it has to be downloaded 'in game'. Not listed anywhere, so I opened a help ticket. Still not much use so I am getting back to them.
You question might read 'Does anyone know if it will be available to ANYONE?'
I let you you how I got hold of it, if I do.
simc:923 miraculously just appeared! lol

The new HST (power-cars and Mk3 trailers) is pretty much the only decent UK DLC that N3V have produced. The fact that it is only available in Trainz Plus (ie. rental, not to buy) is a serious deficiency.

Paul

The new HST (power-cars and Mk3 trailers) is pretty much the only decent UK DLC that N3V have produced. The fact that it is only available in Trainz Plus (ie. rental, not to buy) is a serious deficiency.

Paul

This item is only available if you own a Trainz Plus Standard or Trainz Plus Gold membership.

ie. its rental - the minute you stop paying the subscription it won't work and will be just so many dead bytes on your hard drive.

It usually hits the Plus level first, but should eventually be for sale as DLC, I believe.
I hope and pray! I think it's very good and they could make money from it if they sold it as a stand alone for TRS22 (as well as supporting sales of TRS22).

Paul

Also, it wouldn't take much to convert the trailers to Mk3As (I think, though those who know more about Mk3s may correct me) therefore offering N3V more revenue opportunities. These coaches are still in use, so there are many different livery options available for different packs.

Paul

Also, it wouldn't take much to convert the trailers to Mk3As (I think, though those who know more about Mk3s may correct me) therefore offering N3V more revenue opportunities. These coaches are still in use, so there are many different livery options available for different packs.

Paul
One day, hopefully, the brain dead business planners of N3V will realize this!

Rob.

Back