March 5/6 - Toronto Trainz Gathering

Sensei_1

Trainz Veteran since 2002
I am the project leader of the "team of 10" who developed the Toronto Terminal Railway (TTR) simulation first featured in TRS2006 and included in every copy of TRS2009 and TS2010. Our team continues to exist as the Railway Simulations Group of the Toronto Railway Historical Association. We originally developed the simulation with the goal of outfitting a diesel cab with an operating full size control stand connect to the TTR simulation. We now have this working in a full size GE U33C Diesel Cab and with several other control stands. Check out this news item at our News Blog to read about it.
Our team normally meets online every week. But next weekend we will be meeting in person at the museum located at the foot of the CN Tower in downtown Toronto, Canada.
If you live in the Toronto area and would like to meet with us as well, feel free to reply here or send me an e-mail at trainz@cogeco.ca and give me your e-mail address or phone number and we will contact you to explore further your joining us.

Russ Milland

And interesting to know that their is a similar named Toronto Historical Association in Toronto, NSW, Australia!

If no one noticed the ".ca" or Sensei's location, they could possibly think it's the history section of the now closed-by-a-right-wing-party Toronto Station in NSW.

Back