Metra Aurora to Chicago (LOTS OF PICTURES)

metrarailboy1

Audio Engineer
This a route i started not today but like 3days ago started from Congress Park and is working my way to chicago.

Last edited:
I thought the BNSF Racetrack went from Aurora, IL to Chicago Union Station via Naperville, IL; Downers Grove, IL; Hinsdale, IL; and LaGrange, IL? Since when has the BNSF Race track head down to Congress Park?

Well Isaac,
Here is line from my book "The Life of Kieth & Harold",
"Don't really know, hell really don't care!"
:hehe: Anyway, if it were me, that would sum it up!
Cheers,
Illinois Central

It's nice to meet you Metrarail.

:wave:

That's really nice work and alot of stuff done in only 3 days. Very cool!

I look forward to seeing more and good luck with your route. Most of all have fun!

:)

Thank you all for the kind words. Yes Issag it starts from Aurora but i started at congress park but once i hit chi town ill will head to Aurora. Also whoever is up to making models, station building, signs, buildings, and converting MSTS freeware models can you please drop me a PM. I just extened it to Hollywood. So now 4 stations. Pictures will be up ASAP.:)

Yes Issag

Isaacg, you mean?

Also whoever is up to making models, station building, signs, buildings, and converting MSTS freeware models can you please drop me a PM.

Converting what? First of all, you'll need permission to whatever you'll convert. Number two, is there really any piece of software that really does convert MSTS stuff. I had something, but it got washed out with all my other stuff 6 months ago. I doubt there's anypiece of software around that really does convert it. I know that its possible, but its really for people in MSTS who lost the original source file. It's legal, but with good, there's always bad, so just get permission first.

Isaacg, you mean?

Converting what? First of all, you'll need permission to whatever you'll convert. Number two, is there really any piece of software that really does convert MSTS stuff. I had something, but it got washed out with all my other stuff 6 months ago. I doubt there's anypiece of software around that really does convert it. I know that its possible, but its really for people in MSTS who lost the original source file. It's legal, but with good, there's always bad, so just get permission first.

Sorry ok:eek:

If you need BNSF locomotives, try SP_OR_BUST.com, RRMods has a GP38 among others. Depending on your age you may be able to purchase payware,
World of Trainz by Phil_C is a good one, VMD, RRMods among others.
If you need help with Trainz just PM me. I can answer your questions or direct you to someone who can. PM me soon, I look forward to hearing from you!
Cheers,
Illinois Central

the yard aint accrurate but it is very very big. Can hold up to 130 car frieght trains. Still work in progress did all of this friday i had no school.

Harlem Ave. Berwyn and La Vergne still work in progress.
trainz2009-02-2717-12-23-23.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-12-53-75.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-13-02-60.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-13-07-93.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-24-55-01-1.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-24-55-01.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-25-11-71.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-25-17-26.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-59-30-48.jpg

trainz2009-02-2717-59-40-09.jpg

Back