TrainzEasternRoutes: CSX Chicago Line "Buffalo NY - Rochester NY"

does this route include the broadway yards in buffalo? also, when/is this availible?:confused:
but it still is very breath taking route.

HOLY

I'm kinda new to forum stuff (I've had TRS for a while, and Planet Auran). Thusly I don't know much about who's who, though I'm starting to see some pretty cool members (No offence to anyone, I probably just haven't seen you much). But for sure, I can tell that you (John) are a GREAT route builder!!! Any thoughts about maybe some NE corridor routes, I live near boston, and am obsessed with Amtrak, especially the NE corridor lines (MBTA to, but anyway)? And if those amfleets are passenger enabled, than WHERE IN GOD'S NAME CAN I GET THEM??? Nice route to say again!!

there are amfleets available on the DLS, not sure if they are passenger enabled. The ones in the picture are part of magiclands amtrak pack (payware) which is available thru his site.

Us at Amtrak Geek Zone are creating part of the NEC. Pics here

peter

Last edited:
there are amfleets available on the DLS, not sure if they are passenger enabled. The ones in the picture are part of magiclands amtrak pack (payware) which is available thru his site.

peter
Beautiful work guys!

I'm kinda new to forum stuff (I've had TRS for a while, and Planet Auran). Thusly I don't know much about who's who, though I'm starting to see some pretty cool members (No offence to anyone, I probably just haven't seen you much). But for sure, I can tell that you (John) are a GREAT route builder!!! Any thoughts about maybe some NE corridor routes, I live near boston, and am obsessed with Amtrak, especially the NE corridor lines (MBTA to, but anyway)? And if those amfleets are passenger enabled, than WHERE IN GOD'S NAME CAN I GET THEM??? Nice route to say again!!

Thank you I'm glad you like my work.
Yes I'v thought about it more then once, but nothing official.
ne1cold.jpg

OldLyme2.jpg

interesting

Is that acela the old DLS one, or is that something else, if so is it Passenger enabled? And once again... ...GREAT WORK!!!! Keep it up!!!

nice

peter
At first I didn't see that there were Multible pictures... GREAT WORK!!!!

Is that acela the old DLS one, or is that something else, if so is it Passenger enabled? And once again... ...GREAT WORK!!!! Keep it up!!!

yes it is on the DLS. and no its not passenger enabled....BUT it is one of the highies quality creations on the DLS for its time. Passenger view on all the cars, doors open and close. (FYI it was made for the Original Trainz)

peter

didn't work

I was wondering that because I have that acela, and it didn't work, although
I guess I could try again.

Oh My Gosh! what excelect work grogstop! you modeled the scene like it was real! excelent work!

ok i will ask again.........
Does this route include the broadway yards in buffalo, New York, and when did this come out?
someone please help me here. i cant seem to get an answer.:(

ok i will ask again.........
Does this route include the broadway yards in buffalo, New York, and when did this come out?
someone please help me here. i cant seem to get an answer.:(
CSX frontier yard for sure. We will see about anything else later on.

I was wondering that because I have that acela, and it didn't work, although
I guess I could try again.

Some people are having trouble using it there was (before the forum dissaster) was a thread explaining on how to fix it. that version of the config MIGHT be available from www.trainzhaven.com

peter

Back