TrainzEasternRoutes: CSX Chicago Line "Buffalo NY - Rochester NY"

Yes I'v been hard at work. Here are just a few shots.

terchicagolineshotf1.jpg

terchicagolineshotf2.jpg

terchicagolineshotf3.jpg

rochester1.jpg

Last edited:
not easy

that CAN'T be easy to make such detail, even for someone with such experience. Nice work!

the old high Falls bridge eh?
i remember seeing that quite alot, and seeing trains, of all types dart back and forth on these rails, it was quite amazing if you ask me, lol

Quoting an earlyer post of mine

Yeah that leads to ONE thing....Frame rates...I bet this route is an eater on FPS???

Most of our routes are built for mid to high end computers due to the high amount of detail and large size of the route in some cases.

On the other hand.
Over the past year we have been working on new techniques to maintain our standard in trackside and urban quality over large areas, while maintaining better fps for lower end computers. Our test routes using low poly trees and back drops have been met with much success overall.
With practice and feedback from our customers we have developed and will continue to define a new system of route design in many ways. All of this has been implemented into Chicago Line; and it is indeed one of our smoothest running routes for its size thus far.

I am not sure of your computer specs or how the route will run for you, but you can all be sure that more people will be able to run this product at improved fps then ever before.

Cheers, John Bethuy
TrainzEasternRoutes Chairman, Lead Route Designer

Last edited:
dark x

i love the pic with the xing, and its dark, and you just see the outline, no color! nice!

Not bad...That first pic it looks like you will need the signal maintainer out there to give that signal a fix...And I bet just looking at the pix and judging them that this route eats a lot of frame rates....

Back