TrainzEasternRoutes: CSX Chicago Line "Buffalo NY - Rochester NY"

grogstop65

TrainzEasternRoutes
TER Chicago Line part one will be from Buffalo to Rochester NY and on east in later versions.
We have track charts and Conrail ZST maps of the entire route. I've also made several research trips over the years that we have had the route planned.

Here are some screenshots.

terchicagoline1.jpg

terchicagoline2.jpg

terchicagoline.jpg

terchicagoline3.jpg

terchicagoline4.jpg

terchicagoline5.jpg

exnytrk1.jpg

terqmd2.jpg

chicagoline.jpg

Last edited:
Wow great work their grogstop im going to have to buy this route. About how many miles of main line run will this be?

well, consitering it is between buffalo NY and rochester NY, hmm, i believe about a good 50mi. in real life, but short cuts an always be taken. I have ridden the line from rochester tom buffalo, and to toronto, on CN rails. it took about an hour on the Lakeshore Limited. i just sat in my seat playing with one of my kits.

its going to be freeware right?

(please be freeware please be freeware!!!)

LOL...I don't think so....Doing this kind of work and all the detail...It will be payware :)

And John...I think its ZTS (ZONE TRACK SPOTS)

**We have track charts and Conrail ZST maps of the entire route**

Thank you Floridarailmaster that reply made my night:)

@ WCL,

Zone Track Spots, did I get it right this time haha

The Big Picture
clinnepart1.jpg

Last edited:
is this route payware? Is it also for trs2004? :(

-edit- i made an account for the amtrakgeekzone forums but it said i need to wait for a admin to approve my account o.o

Last edited:
is this route payware? Is it also for trs2004? :(

-edit- i made an account for the amtrakgeekzone forums but it said i need to wait for a admin to approve my account o.o
The route is created thus far in TRS2004.
Payware or Freeware?, The status of the route is undecided and to be announced in the appropriate forum when a decision has been made.

John B
TrainzEasternRoutes

This thread is for the publication of screenshots from the TrainzEasternRoutes CSX Chicago Line. It is not to used to debate the value of freeware versus payware and any such posts will be removed. Please keep your comments constructive and on topic.

Cheers.

If you didn't check my post in another thread I mys well tell ya

"John,I must say...I remember along time ago when you joined us in Trainz...and you was begining route building...and now you are one of the...or posible the best route builder/detail artist there is...Good job John on another fantastic route!"

Back