NYCTA! pics!

Like I stated on BDC Projects, if I get all of the pictures for the entrances or via Google Earth with some help, I'm willing to create a texture library and script it.

-A :wave:

auwY71A.jpg

wXBLP65.jpg

For those of you who still do not have any of my content and/or do not feel like scouring the boards for all the links, here they are:

NYCTA Custom Subway Station Kit:
If you don't feel like using the pre-packaged stations, use these instead. Includes side and island platforms, tunnel beams (single and double), station walls and trackside walls with roofs to create your own stations! Beams and both sets of walls come in several colors, so you can mix and match however you'd like.

LINK WILL BE BACK UP LATER.

NYCTA Signals v2:
Includes all of my currently-available signals. A complete rebuild from Magicland's original set, this includes nearly all types of signals found in the NYCTA system, including automatic signals, several types of home signals (depending on the routing), overhead signals, marker signals, ST and GT signals, and much much more. Trainlevel2 has posted a video on youtube on how to get the timer signals to work using triggers. I have not researched this completely yet, so as of now, he's the authority on how to get the timer signals to behave like their real-life counterparts.

NYCTA Signs:
All signs currently found on the NYCTA system. All of them have editable text, except ones where this is not needed (OPTO, "T", etc). There are 12 sign versions in total, and 3 different variations (left-hand track, right-hand, and overhead). If you do not want to sift through these signs, the alternative is to wait a little while longer while I release a version of one sign that will have changeable textures for all different variations and have editable text. It will cut down the number of signs from ~36 to only 3 or 4. They will have the same function, the only difference with the newer one is that you have to select what sign texture you want every single time.

NYCTA Subway Stations:
These are the 3-in-1 splines that I had mentioned above. Because they work as multi-track splines, they will not be passenger enabled. You can use these as placeholders on your route(s) until the new ones come out. Warning: These will not have the same KUIDs as the new stations, so you will have to manually replace if you intend to switch over.

LINK WILL BE BACK UP LATER. Warning: This is a really large CDP!

NYCTA Subway Station Objects:
Includes garbage can, subway stairs exit and the CORRECT size of the bench :hehe: I had inadvertently released a really minuscule version that was laughable. These will not be revamped. I might add some stand-alone info boards/maps and el-type exits, but as it stands--this is whatcha get!

Enjoy!

-A :wave:

Unknown Location: <kuid:523903:401>
nycta tunnels 4b c d e and f cannot find this kuid Unknown Location: <kuid:523903:401>

Now available on BDC:
Introducing: New York State of Mind R142s
These cars were "ad-wrapped" in color schemes of NYCs own sports teams, such as the Giants, Jets, Knicks, Nets, Mets, and Yankees!

20315206204_eed23b0546_b.jpg

20911557006_8d6a151c67_b.jpg

20749853448_bdd8918d8b_b.jpg

20945204821_72e978f3ce_b.jpg

20945204621_348edf3083_b.jpg

20749763870_5148a0b8de_b.jpg

20928063272_34fdd1e2fb_b.jpg

20911556036_e3de49b0ef_b.jpg

R142 NY State of Mind consist and a non wrapped R142
20316779563_fd1558f4fb_b.jpg

Does anyone know a good object builder? because i need to model Citi Field and a few custom objects. I'm working on the 7 in stages mostly using express stops as my marker. The route currently extends to 103rd so now I'm detailing from 111th to Main Street.

R36 with new paint schemes of the Metro de Madrid.

The first is the Thousand stripes .
The second was unique to the 2000 Series .
And the third is similar to the current blue.

Does anyone know if BDCProjects is still accepting new users? I applied for membership a while ago and my account was never approved.

Back