NYCTA! pics!

Ish6 man it good to see you back creating subway content again honestly can't wait looks great

Hello S, and All --

I've been into subway lately, and I have always liked Magic's contents -- I am creating contents to mix-and-match with his items, like blocks, walls, rooftops to cover those little gaps that comes up when connecting tunnels. Rooftops can be use to expand outwards from the main tunnel tracks! -- When it's all done I'll post screenshots!

Scanning through the DLS did not see any speed signs specifically for those tunnels?
If anyone is interested in me making speed signs that can go along with Magic's contents, please provide pictures of what NYCMTA uses! -- I did the research, but didn't get it -- Perhaps someone can enlighten me please! -- Any other signs besides speed if you like to see please post your suggestion on this thread! -- I am into this now, so, figure I create a few items before moving on to something else! LOL :wave:

Ish

You should register. Show those over there that you're working on

Hi :wave:

I'm here for a short while, tho, creating some pieces that I think its' needed to help expand on Magic's contents, especially the interactive stations, since nothing at the DLS fits the bill! -- It's not fair to register when I know I won't be there at all! Still, thanks for pointing it out -- As a guest I can stop and peak around! LOL

Ish

I mean, no body really uses Magicland's station pieces. Bdc has subway station kits that you can work on so you can be up to date

Yeah, I've notice that, but Magic's pieces where the first dedicated to subway stations and tunnels -- he had more stuff but then suddenly disappear, and his other stuff never was uploaded ... stuff he showcased at his site years back!

I have a soft spot for his contents so it's why pieces that I am making will blend with his -- However, the interactive stations can be use for any subway or elevated station!

Maybe one day I go back and update my own stuff, too, with the new script features, especially for curving, etc .. but I am always jumping around from project to project, tho! :hehe:

Ish

From what I have seen on Protrainz and the DLS, Magicland's subway and commuter content and routes were awesome. I wish I had joined Trainz back when it had started. It has really progressed throughout the years.

The last of Magicland's content was around 2008. Anything after that was a work of Ace and Bstyles. Subway cars he made paved the way for my repaints I may say

Hello Everyone --

What I have made thus far --

The station is the IRT version ... BMT in a day or two, depending ....

And speed sign == although you're seeing it here it's ot ready yet, as it is not near the track just yet!

Enjoy the screenies! :wave:

Ish

nycta1_zpsuetanmfh.jpg

nycta2_zpsw0hwn950.jpg

Ish man I'm loving it now did you say that this'll only fit on magics stuff or will it work with Aces stations as well

Ish man I'm loving it now did you say that this'll only fit on magics stuff or will it work with Aces stations as well

Hello S!

It will work with any station, of course, however, the platform is very narrow so it fits perfectly with magic's stations -- I don't have Aces station to test it out! If I did had his station I could make a second version to fit inot his platforms if his platforms are wide enough, that is!

A second version of the same interactive platform will be very crowded, like rush hour in NYC ... However, I will use static people and blend it with the interactive people, so what this means is that the platform will NEVER be empty of people! :hehe:

And like any station, you can use these to fit into any elevated stations as well!

Thank you for the kind words -- ;)

Ish

Ish man i have to say you are getting me excited about subways again honestly cant wait. If you dont mind me asking how are you making these stations?

Back