How to view TR12

Eclipse247

I have 6 screens eyefinity6 GPU.
TR12 opens in my main browser window not as a tab on my browser.
It changes the definition/resolution on my other screens.
I can't seem to be able to move TR12 to another screen and have it open there leaving my main browser screen free.
If I click on another screen TR12 immediately closes.
I want to record TR12 but if I click on OBS studio (or anything else) TR12 closes!
Any solution please?

Never heard of a eyefinity6 GPU, you are lucky TS12 even works at all.

Eyefinity is an AMD technology that was introduced with the Radeon HD 5000 series cards and intends to manage multi-display setups. I assume this chap is having difficulty with this setup in mind?

Jack

Yes. I am having a problem with this. Since it would appear that you can't minimize Trainz once its opened. Others seem to have recorded Trainz and I am not sure how they got round this other than having more than one screen.

Run in windowed mode instead of full screen.

This will allow you to position the application on any display you have operating. This will also allow you to open browsers, content manager, and other applications at the same time.

It's been awhile since I've run TS12 so I can't remember if it will remember which display it ran on last, however, it will remember your default display.

Thanks

I have it running in windowed mode so it opens spread over parts of 4 screens. At least I can do other things in this mode!

I also have a slight juddering problem with my cpu running at 75-90%. Is there a bottleneck at the FX4300 cpu or is the HDD that T12 is on causing the problem? I am thinking of moving T12 from my 1tb Hdd to my fullish 240gb SSD. I think it uses more resources spread over 4 screens in HD but it looks great! I am trying to work out the settings to get it to cover all 6 screens. This would give a wrap around effect.

Back