T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

Actually Saieditor I believe I entered some giant potato screenies for a "no theme" competition several years ago but you are welcome to setup your own ponderous potato screenies they are on the DLS, I think by yukonzoom. Perhaps with an Aussie flavor?

Or perhaps the screenshot competition should have a "Ponderous Potato" theme. :hehe:

Last edited:
On a side note, since I'm too lazy to look up the other threads right now, I actually have found an issue with the iPortal. I haven't had the time to see if it works in the newest hotfix, but it won't allow for iPortalling between the HF2 and first versions of tane.

That is true, I had to stop iPortal using TANE because of this. I really hope it gets fixed.

Actually Saieditor I believe I entered some giant potato screenies for a "no theme" competition several years ago but you are welcome to setup your own ponderous potato screenies they are on the DLS, I think by yukonzoom. Perhaps with an Aussie flavor?

Or perhaps the screenshot competition should have a "Ponderous Potato" theme. :hehe:

Can do with Aussie mud, I reckon.

(most spuds are covered in mud or dirt, usually the red variety. )

Ponderous Potato theme; we should let Nicky know ... :D

Can do with Aussie mud, I reckon.

(most spuds are covered in mud or dirt, usually the red variety. )

Ponderous Potato theme; we should let Nicky know ... :D

I was thinking you'd probably need steam shovels and front loaders to get these out of the ground. :hehe:

What drives me crazy...

I went out and bought the New River Mining session to get the C&O 2-6-6-6 H8 Allegheny. The loco was nice, but the same old Hinton route issues, like this:

What-you-gotta-love-about-built-in-routes...There-are-at-least-threee-more-cars-behind-the-bus%2C-all-heading-for-this-tree..jpg

Kinda drives me crazy that the freeware routes are perfect, but the payware stuff...And then there is no way to do anything about it!

Hallo ShadowRock,

schön, mal eine deutsche Landschaft hier zu sehen – auch wenn ich selbst mit meinen Projekten eher nichts dazu beitrage, dass es mehr werden :)
An den Grassplines sieht man wieder, dass es wünschenswert wäre, in der config.txt die Schattendarstellung für einzelne Objekte ausschalten zu können.
Aber möglicherweise bastelt auch jemand an einem neuartigem Grasspline mit einer günstigeren Anordnung der Polygone, deren Schatten dann etwas besser kommen :)
Viel Spaß weiterhin im Niddertal und mit TANE insgesamt.

Schönes WE und viele Grüße aus Chemnitz, TUME

WIP
over the past few months I posted screen of my wip.
Please let me know what you dont like or if something could be better. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Back