Unloading Ore Ships

rowley

Can anyone tell me how to unload ore mineral ships...?. I can load them but have not found how to unload.
Thanks
Fred

I assume you are using ships on invisible roads to "drive" them around.
If so, I would suggest you try one of those multi-industry assets. You can find them in Surveyor under the same category as you will find other buildings. Set it up to unload whatever you like to unload, connect the hidden track so the asset adjusts to the track you are using.

Good luck!

I guess my friend Oknotsen has a good reason "why not". He's long enough here to make his own decisions.

I assume you are using ships on invisible roads to "drive" them around.
If so, I would suggest you try one of those multi-industry assets. You can find them in Surveyor under the same category as you will find other buildings. Set it up to unload whatever you like to unload, connect the hidden track so the asset adjusts to the track you are using.

Good luck!

The multi industry loaders do not work with ore ships .....

Hi Fred,

If you are using my ore ships you should be able to use these models:

Hulett Ore Unloader,<kuid2:60238:27513:1> or the
Ore Ship Dump Complex,<kuid2:60238:26209:2>

For loading ships you can use the various ore dock models or the Ore Conveyor Gantry Loader,<kuid2:60238:27209:1>
Details on operation are on my old website link, I have not moved them to my new one yet:

http://ianztrainz.com/oldsite/project3.htm

Ian

Thanks for replying. I've tried both the Hulett unloader and the Ore ship dump, but neither seem to work. But I'll give them another go to see what happens. Thanks

Is the ship stopping at the right place ? There's a small stripe on the site of the ship .The ship has to stop excactly with that stripe opposite the flashlight in the water.
If it doen'nt , place the "speed sign 5 kp/h inv" twice opposite the flashlight on the track agáin opposite to each other

Thanks for your help. They were going past the unloader, but I have now followed your advice and they are now stopping in the correct position and unloading.
One again thanks for the information .
Fred

Back