CSXT17's Routes/Projects (Large Sceenshots)

They're by rgcx on the DLS. They, along with a bunch of other nice tankers, start with the prefix "57ft"

Your routes are so amazing!!!! That route under the title ya got called "Next is a small route I've started within the last month or so." That is the one I am keeping an eye on....That one looks AMAZING!!! When will that one be released??

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

:Y:

Last edited:
I really like the look of this new route. And I've also been getting a large amount of requests to release a route to the public. I'm not saying that it's definitely going to happen, but there's a large chance you'll see a link to this route in the near future.
Enjoy today's screens!

my /crappy/ routes.

you-lie-i-hate-liars_thumb.jpg

Do you know what sound Alligators make? Chug chug chug chug chug

Do you know what alligators make when they move? Smoke smoke smoke smoke smoke. :hehe:

Nice job, I wish I was artsy enough to make stuff in gmax, right now I have about 30 *projects* that look like a box...

The FNM units are looking sweet! I know yoou probably have been asked this a million times but, what billboard trees are you using?

And see, now you make us want it, and other Mexican reskins I know you have hiding. You can't possibly make Mexican Trains without Ferromex or KCSM, or Ferrosur.....

And see, now you make us want it, and other Mexican reskins I know you have hiding. You can't possibly make Mexican Trains without Ferromex or KCSM, or Ferrosur.....
I actually don't. Oops.

At least not yet.
I was planning on some NdeM stuff instead of Ferromex KCSdeM or Ferrosur

Thank you for all the kind words!
It's certainly been a long time since I updated this thread, but I've re-started a very large project to help keep it updated!

Should be pretty easy for a lot of you to guess what it is :)

Regards,
Keith

Back