Model Railroadz

I finished my route shown above, it should be on the DLS soon.
It has some non-DLS content in it. You should be able to find it with TKI.
It is called the Conrail Bergeron Industrial Spur.

Oh, Chadd04, it is one of the FMA wheeltracks. I think it is builtin.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments.

mr_0063.jpg

Hello!,

Wow that is just jaw dropping! :udrool:

You have done a fantastic job! May I ask what kind of grass textures and splines are you using?

Regards,
Raphael.

Hello!,

Wow that is just jaw dropping! :udrool:

You have done a fantastic job! May I ask what kind of grass textures and splines are you using?

Regards,
Raphael.

Thanks!

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say he's using FirstSoloFlight's ground textures and splines.

It looks like Max is using Drstrach grass and grass loading spline.

Chadd04 is right. They are mostly Drstrach's grass textures and loading spline.

I finished my route shown above, it should be on the DLS soon.
It has some non-DLS content in it. You should be able to find it with TKI.
It is called the Conrail Bergeron Industrial Spur.

Oh, Chadd04, it is one of the FMA wheeltracks. I think it is builtin.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments.
when I try to download this route it just shows up as I drop in over to the download section
can you please help
cvkiwi
chris sullivan

What? I am sorry. I don't understand your post.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that Trainz Mac uses 3.8 instead of 3.7?

sorry mate it was 4am in the morning when I wrote this
what I was trying to say was When I try to down load your route it shows up as red and won't download
I am running Trainz ts 12 build 61388
Thank you for your help
chris sullivan

what I was trying to say was When I try to down load your route it shows up as red and won't download
I am running Trainz ts 12 build 61388
I am guessing you know why by now, since the explanation is in what you quoted, but in case you do not:
With ts 12 build 61388 you can not download anything about 3.7.

I suggest that you add the build version column in CM by right-clicking on the current columns and selecting it. That way you can immediately see the number and know if it is for you or not.

This is my mistake. I forget that it will upload in 3.8 and can't be used. Oh well, I was planning on updating it. It needed a few modifications.

This is my mistake. I forget that it will upload in 3.8 and can't be used. Oh well, I was planning on updating it. It needed a few modifications.
Be sure that the updated version is indeed an updated version of the route, not just another route. In other words: It has a kuid2 version of the previous asset or the previous asset is mentioned in the obsolete table. That way, people who have the older version of your route will automatically get the route to appear in "updated assets" without having to look for it.

Ok, I will manually change the kuid, as well as the build number.
Edit: It wouldn't let me change the kuid manually, so I changed the name to V2 Conrail Bergeron Industrial Spur. It now has industry capability, and added turnout frogs. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Going a bit off topic here for a screenshot topic, but hope it helps

It wouldn't let me change the kuid manually
Change the kuid manually. Save the asset.
Committing it will fail (so don't bother), but here is the trick:
Import content and aim it at the now updated asset. That will do the trick (and the way I always manually change my kuids to the numbers I want).
You can revert (and delete) the previous (now effectively copied) asset after that.

For future new versions of an asset, go to Content Manager, right click the asset and select "create new version".

Back