my wip reskin

Status
Not open for further replies.

doobear320

doobear320_20170120_0003.jpgIts so small but i am working on a amtrak f40ph reskin the f40ph is from jointed rail it is phase 3 and i will share the tga file when done metra f40ph

You seem to be terribly tired in your head, you do not share payware textures to others (not even if they looks like your disasters), so many people have told you that so many times, and you still do not understand, unbelievable.

// Erik from Sweden

i will share the tga file when done

Make sure you get permission from the original creator first! Not doing so is a violation of copyright laws and could land you a lawsuit.

peter

ekankal;bt4969 said:
You seem to be terribly tired in your head, you do not share payware textures to others (not even if they looks like your disasters), so many people have told you that so many times, and you still do not understand, unbelievable.

// Erik from Sweden
that was rude of saying that he is tired in his head

doobear320 said:
i am playing sheesh
"Playing" is not an excuse to ignore Copyright laws.
Make sure you have received formal permission first before sharing it.

Dcatrambone said:
If you think there is something wrong with a post, report the post by pressing on the tiny triangle near it and explain which CoC rule it is breaking (instead of replying to it and as a result give it more / the wrong attention). Once you report it, a message is send to all moderators or (in this case) all administrators so they can judge if your report is valid and take action if applicable :) .

Dcatrambone;bt4973 said:
bro you are nice i did make improvements to the skin but i will not give out the tga file end of blog (you can still leave comments)

question if Justin Cornell (the owner of the mesh) was to die could doobear then release the tga with no need for permission due to the death of the copyright holder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back