willem2 trailers

weejock

Great job of trucks and trailers i use road trucks and trailers a lot,is there anyway could load coal,sand,gravel etc in trailer bulkhaul and increase the number of units on flat trailers again a great job thanks weejock) :D

Hi weejock,

Not at this stage, something to look at for the future.

Cheers,

Bill.

Ps; there is a thread in "Freeware Announcements" re my Truckz and Trailerz.

Bill,

I just uploaded a lot of you new content and on much of the scenery items I get this error;

Error: The kuid '<kuid2:97008:2948409:1>' specified in 'icon3' is not of the correct type.
and on some of the drivable vehicles I get,

Error: The kuid '<kuid2:97008:2948409:1>' specified in 'icon3' is not of the correct type.
Error: The kuid '<kuid:-3:10040>' specified in 'product-kuid' is not of the correct type.
Error: The kuid '<kuid:-3:10040>' specified in '0' is not of the correct type.
Have I missed something????

This is in 2010.

Craig
:):):)

Last edited:
Hi Craig,

It may be a version issue, no errors showing in TS12.
Only have 12 installed.

Cheers,

Bill.

Hi Bill,

I have been playing around with your new content in CM and found that when I opened items you have shown <kuid2:97008:2948409:1> in the Config File yet it is actually version 2. Which is very strange as version 2 should have overwritten version 1.

So I opened Version 2 and could not see anything wrong, so I closed and committed it and 98% of the problems disappeared.

I still though have problems with 4 items that carry products;

Error: The kuid '<kuid:-3:10040>' specified in 'product-kuid' is not of the correct type.
Error: The kuid '<kuid:-3:10040>' specified in '0' is not of the correct type.
yet they work fine in 2012 but not 2010.

Strange.

Craig
:):):)

Back