What stock PC is best for Trainz 2019?

I use an Alienware Aurora R15. It works very well and the cooling is outstanding. This is my second Alienware desktop which is still very functional.

I have an older Dell Alienware Aurora R7 with an I7-8700 CPU and 16GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce 1080. It works quite well although it works pretty hard on the big routes like Sebino Lake. I am thinking a newer one like Paul_Bert has would work very well.

I have Dell's 8950 with an i9-12900K, 64 GB RAM, and a 3080. The machine came with a 1 GB m.3 SSD. Dell's 8960 series is a nice upgrade from their 8950 because have does have some cooling issues but Dell fixed that in their 8960s I heard.

With all the data I have, there was no way to fit that internally even though there are places to mount existing drives. Rather than lose the drives, I purchased an Oyen external hot-swappable drive bay. This allowed me to put all my large drives there and I placed a smaller one inside the case for the swap drive to prevent the extra wear and tear on the SSD.

I have an older Dell Alienware Aurora R7 with an I7-8700 CPU and 16GB RAM, and an NVIDIA GeForce 1080. It works quite well although it works pretty hard on the big routes like Sebino Lake. I am thinking a newer one like Paul_Bert has would work very well.
If you get a new one go for the RTX 4090 NVIDIA card. It costs an arm and leg, but it handles anything you throw at it. I very rarely see the graphics card running at more than 60 degrees with all the settings maxed out - and it is very quiet. I figure the Aurora 15 will handle all the new Trainz updates for quite a while.

Back