What does the Trainz Community listen to?

The wife loves every kind of music, except blues. I like blues music, and not much else. Somehow we have managed to stay together! I have to confess that I do like AC/DC. The early stuff, before they got that new singer. The "If you want Blood.." album is still one of my favorites. Canned Heat, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, now that's music! I can't understand what you young wipper- snappers see in this Death Metal! (hee, hee)

Cheers "I knows how to rock!" Rick

The wife loves every kind of music, except blues. I like blues music, and not much else. Somehow we have managed to stay together! I have to confess that I do like AC/DC. The early stuff, before they got that new singer. The "If you want Blood.." album is still one of my favorites. Canned Heat, Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, now that's music! I can't understand what you young wipper- snappers see in this Death Metal! (hee, hee)

Cheers "I knows how to rock!" Rick
I like some blues as well. Have you seen how a lot of blues drummers are so talented and fast? It is amazing, and I think that is what inspires Death Metal drummers along with classical music. Basically Death Metal is like the fast paced classical violins but with heavy guitars and fast drumming (like blues). The only thing that really stands out are the Vocals, which I have so much respect for because Gutteral Vocals takes a lot of talent believe it or not. Just my two cents of how people should see Death Metal as music too!

- Kyle

Some slam brutal death metal.

[video=youtube;TMnnjuX1dhI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TMnnjuX1dhI[/video]

As some of you may not know, I actually am a very avid music enthusiast myself.

Believe it or not, I actually like any kind of music. From Bill Gaither to John Denver (gospel and folk music) all the way through country (Brooks and Dunn, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Vince Gill, the Dixie Chicks, Rascal Flatts and many other artists in the genre) through rock n' roll (Queen, Fleetwood Mac, some Elvis Presley, AC/DC, Green Day and many others) then we go through some pop (some Backstreet Boys and some of the Beatles) and then some of the hard rock/heavy metal and beyond (Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, some Ozzy Osbourne, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Pierce the Veil, and many more). There's just way too many to list here.

For some of the Merle Haggard and Buck Owens fans, my grandfather played drums for Merle Haggard and Buck Owens BEFORE they got famous. Then afterwards, he went back to his day job.

Sorry about all of the information here, I felt like I just had to share it all.

I was in that freakin hot tent at that gig in Wacken. Was almost impossible to see anything, but what the heck!
:)

I want my popmusic to look good.

Back