USA Route Competition: Screenshots

CSX got 51% of Conrail, mostly old New York Central lines; and Norfolk Southern got 49% of Conrail, mostly old Pennsylvania RR lines. There is still a small amount of Conrail left in New Jersey that the railroads keep for anti-trust reasons, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope that clears things up.

YEP thats exactly what I was thinking of, Because NJ Conrail is still putting a long, They mostly just shunt frieght between there small yards.

Heres some more progress screens of the Withlacoochee.

wri6-1.jpg

wri5-1.jpg

wri4-1.jpg

wri3-1.jpg

wri2-1.jpg

CSX got 51% of Conrail, mostly old New York Central lines; and Norfolk Southern got 49% of Conrail, mostly old Pennsylvania RR lines. There is still a small amount of Conrail left in New Jersey that the railroads keep for anti-trust reasons, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope that clears things up.

actually, its the other way around, NS got 52% and CSX 48%
Cheers,
Sean

Hey excuse me, where you have find the grass? And which those is spline grass or it building grass?[/quote]

Do a dls search for FMA - and there are about 9 different grass splines.

Keep in mind that they originally come as a type of LOD file, which means they're easier on your processor, but only show up for about 20 yards ahead.

They can be edited though - check out this thread.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=8595

n

Hey excuse me, where you have find the grass? And which those is spline grass or it building grass?

Do a dls search for FMA - and there are about 9 different grass splines.

Keep in mind that they originally come as a type of LOD file, which means they're easier on your processor, but only show up for about 20 yards ahead.

They can be edited though - check out this thread.

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?t=8595

n[/quote]

There are a lot more than just the 9 or so grass splines, jankvis has just uploaded several hundred grass splines in the last month or so, just type his handle, jankvis into the search engine, click on username and hit search, you will see what I mean............:):):)

Back